BONNA DAIX WESCOAT (D.Phil., Oxford University, 1983)
Ancient Greek art and architecture, with emphasis on Archaic and Hellenistic architectural trends and architectural sculpture.
Field research at the Sanctuary of the Great Gods, Samothrace.
- The Temple of Athena at Assos, Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Architecture of the Sacred: Space, Ritual, and Experience from Classical Greece to Byzantium, ed. Bonna D. Wescoat and Robert G. Ousterhout, 2012.
- Samothracian Connections: Essays in Honor of James R. McCredie, ed. Olga Palagia and Bonna D. Wescoat, 2010.
- Syracuse, the Fairest Greek City, Rome, 1989.
- Poets and Heroes: Scenes from the Trojan War, Michael C. Carlos Museum, 1986.
- Articles on the design and reconstruction of the Temple of Athena at Assos, Roman architecture, Greek iconography.
Work in Progress
- Samothrace; Excavations conducted by the Institute of Fine Arts of New York University: The Eastern Hill, and The Western Hill.
- Exceptions as the Rule: Order Mixing in Greek Architecture.
Greek Architectural Sculpture; the Origins of Order; the Hellenistic Age.